COVID-19 UPDATE (NOV 2020)
I have unfortunately had to close again based upon current Government guidelines. I do however hope to re-open from December 2020 for both indoor and outdoor sessions pending Government guidance at that time. I had reopened at the start of October adhering to safe practices including increased cleaning, social distancing where possible, mask and shield wearing. I plan to resume this as/when I can start up again! If you are expecting from December 2020 onwards please message me as I am provisionally taking bookings. Should guidelines mean that I am unable to do our planned session I will either reschedule for when we can or I will refund your deposit.
Stay safe and best wishes,